Rhiannon Bennett, Andrea Hilder and Mita Naidu are a team of dynamic women, each running for a seat on the Delta School Board. We believe that a community voice is an important voice at the District Level.
A community that is comprised of families, students, teachers and staff should be informing what happens in our schools.
Not afraid of hard work, we are active professional moms and have a range of diverse skills we know will add value to the governance and vision of all Delta Schools.
We want to ensure that Delta voices are represented fairly at the leadership level, and we will do everything in our power to ensure that.
VOTE DELTA VOICES:
- RE-ELECT Rhiannon Bennett
- ELECT Andrea Hilder
- ELECT Mita Naidu
- Improve playgrounds and tracks.
- Connect families, students and educators.
- Put equity into practice
- We will advocate for students in several ways beginning with acknowledgment of all the stakeholders voices. Recognizing that Delta has a diverse student population, with diverse needs.
- We plan to build better relationships with community, local businesses, the province, other schoolboards - and the city of Delta.
- We want to see broader public awareness and input - and greater accountability from trustees.
- We want to see ALL students, staff and teachers supported by Delta schools - and provide better access and opportunities.
All three candidates have been officially endorsed by the New Westminster & District Labour Council as candidates to support.
Ready to help?
Donate TO rhiannon BennetT
donate To andrea hilder
You must be a resident of B.C. and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to donate to a municipal election campaign. Donors may contribute up to $1,200 per year per campaign to a candidate.
Political contributions can only be accepted from eligible individuals. Political contributions cannot be accepted from unincorporated organizations, corporations, or partnerships; trade unions; not-for-profit or charitable organizations; federal political parties or electoral district associations.
Cheque, credit card, or e-transfer donations must come from the donor’s personal account. Donations made using business cheques, corporate credit cards, or business accounts are not permitted and cannot be accepted.
Read the full amendments at Elections BC
If you would like to donate by cash or cheque, or if you have questions about donating to our campaign, please contact our Financial Agent, Jennifer Jansen.
By email: financialagent.deltavoices@gmail .com
By phone: (778) 229-8825
FRESH VOICES. ENGAGED VOICES. EXPERIENCED VOICES.
...for ALL of us!
Photography Credit: Nadine Inkster Photography